Page 2 of 100
- Weekly social welfare payments (maternity, adoptive, paternity, and parent's benefit) will see a €12 increase.
- Parents benefit will extend by 2 weeks on August 1, 2024, totaling 9 weeks.
- Domiciliary Care Allowance will rise by €10 per month.
- Income thresholds for Working Family Payment will increase by €54 per week for all family sizes.
- Child benefit will now cover 19-year-olds in full-time education starting September 3, 2024.
- Employee PRSI for share option gains will be collected through payroll (currently on an RTSO1 form).
Individuals turning 66 on or after January 1, 2024, can claim State Pension Contributory (SPC) anytime between ages 66 and 70.